Booking and Cancellation Policy
• All booking requests will be received as long as there is availability for the time frame and room category requested.
• A Proforma invoice will then be issued for the accommodation charges only.
• A 50% deposit will be requested and is payable within two weeks of the issue date on the Proforma. During this period, the booking is held in the system as provisional.
• If the deposit is not received, the reservation is automatically revoked and the rooms become available for resell.
• Balance of payment is expected before guest arrival – preferably two weeks before arrival.
• Bookings made with less than 2 weeks to arrival date will require 100% upfront payment.
• Cancellation policy 48 hours prior to arrival date, 100% chargeable
• 48 – 72 hours prior to arrival date, 50% chargeable.
• More than 72 hours prior to arrival date, 20% chargeable.
• In-house cancellation, 1 day full rate penalty.